- Manufacturer Recommended – Excellent compatibility with Microlit RBO and Microlit NERO.
- Exceptionally Clean Release – Considerably more hydrophobic than standard tips enabling even viscous fluids to be dispensed completely.
- Certified Free Release – Free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors and tested non-pyrogenic.
- Comprehensive Range – Both MICRO (up to 1000ul) and MACRO (up to 10ml) in standard (non filter, non sterile) and filtered varieties.
- Flexible Packaging – Available in racked, reloads and bulk packaging.
Before using the Pro Tips, familiarize yourself with the operating manual of the relevant instrument.
Check the pack and contents carefully for any damage.
For filter tips, check whether there is a dual-filter in every tip and whether it is correctly positioned, undamaged and not twisted. If you detect any fault, do not use the ProTip.
The ProTip should always be emptied into a container so that no fluid sprays into the environment. After use, dispose of tips in accordance with relevant guidelines.
Tips should not be filled with fluids which attack Polypropylene (PP) or in the case of filter tips Polyethylene (PE) also.
If you are in any doubt as to the suitability of your product for its intended use or as to the reagent, you may contact us.