- This model uses a true sighting optic that allows you a direct read of the internal compass card housed in the fluid filled capsule.
- The vertical lubber line of the sighting optic lets you take full advantage of the 1 degree resolution used on the compass card,The clinometer allows the measuring of differences in height and slopes.
- Great for hunting, hiking, Geology and other outdoor activities.
- Foldable metal lid Sighting window with sighting line, Floating compass dial with 360˚ scale, Luminous magnet arrow Adjustable prism lens
- This compass is a precision instrument, the deviation of 1 degree or less Minimum score value.
Material: High-strength Engineering Metals, Army Green Paint
Operating temperature: -20 ℃ – +50 ℃.
Size: approx. 9.5 x 6.6 x 3.3 cm.
Minimum value: 1 °.
Fluorescent dribbling fluorescent display.